Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheap Cat Tunnels

Don't know whether Aldi has sold out, but I picked up one of these nifty cat tunnels, which I thought was good value for $10.00, from one of their local stores. My cats have found it quite fascinating, as it appeals to their intelligence, sense of curiousity and play. My tunnel – or should I say my various cats' tunnel – is black and white rather than blue and yellow like the pic. If you want to buy it just go to the Aldi website.

I just had a moment of great amusement about the tunnel. It's located in the room next to my office. My door was open and one of the feral farm cats called Boots (I need to get a photo of him to show you) who is black with white paws hence the name, just sauntered inside just to have a look at what he could find in here. I sat quietly for about ten minutes and let him be, and then peeked around the corner to see what he was doing. He was exploring the cat tunnel. Evan feral cats like to let their guard down and play every now and then!

No comments: