Custom Search

Friday, March 27, 2009

Off the Blog Radar

Apologies to my regular readers for my temporary disappearance of the Tame Feral Cats blog, but I've been up at the Gold Coast doing Internet marketing training and (irony of ironys) didn't have access to a computer. I don't like travelling with my laptop as it's my foremost business tool and I'd rather keep it safe at home. It turns out that the Internet service provider who had been contracted to the hotel to establish lines in and out for the 100 or so participants, got it all wrong and they could barely use the Internet for the duration without going through a three hour upload process for something that would ordinarily take 10 minutes. The organiser was not impressed to say the least. The people I was staying with had an old PC and although they had Broadband (DSL) they were restricted in their upload/download capabilities and asked me merely to check my email an nothing else. In the meantime, I've had major deadlines and am going up to Brisbane to attend the Supanova pop culture convention in a "non-feral cat" but writing capacity so you may not get very much more until next week when I resume my normal routine. So just a couple more posts between now and then ...

No comments: