Custom Search

Friday, December 19, 2008

Great Feral Cat Article

I came across this on article on Wikipedia – check it out! The Canadian Prime Minister has completely endeared himself to me. So that you know what I'm talking about, here's a quote:
For many years, a feral cat colony has existed on Canada's Parliament Hill in Ottawa ... they are fed by a volunteer who is given a stipend by the House of Commons... At any time, about 15 cats live in the colony. The present Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is a cat fan and takes feral kittens into him home to socialize them before they are put up for adoption in Ottawa's shelters. Visitors to his official residence can expect to be asked if they have room in their homes for a cat.
If I were Canadian, he would so totally get my vote!

No comments: